Because life doesn’t have
to be pain free to be full
Relational. Encouraging. Impactful.
Invite Niki to speak at your next conference, retreat or virtual event.
Having spoken internationally and appeared on The Hallmark Channel, Life Today, and 100 Huntley Street, Niki has a way of connecting with audiences and encouraging them that God always has more for them.
No matter what.
Niki loves nothing more than helping people see it, grab it and live it.
“Every time I hear Niki speak I find myself scrambling for a pen and the back of a candy wrapper so I can take frantic notes. You will want to listen to her forever and you’ll also want to supply pens full of ink and lots of fresh paper for note taking.”
- Myquillin Smith, “The Nester,” Wall Street Journal and New York Times bestselling author
“We were thrilled to have Niki Hardy as a keynote speaker at Winsome 2018. Niki shares her inspiring message wth authenticity, humor, and compassion. Her perspective encourages women to face life's inevitable trials with both courage and hope.”
- Kim Hyland, Winsome Living, author of An Imperfet Woman: Letting Go of the Need to Have It All Together
Speaker | Author | Cancer Survivor
Weaving biblical truths with personal stories, practical tools, and a large dose of honest humor, she equips audiences to live this full life right in the midst of our often messy, painful everyday lives.
Your audience will leave encouraged, inspired and equipped while feeling seen, understood and less alone. They may also pick up a slight English accent but that’s not guaranteed!
Niki speaks at conferences, retreats, women’s events, social and seasonal gatherings. She’s also occasionally available on Skype or Google Hangout.
If you’re interested in having Niki speak at your next event complete the form below and someone will be in touch soon.Invite Niki to Speak
How Niki can serve your audience:
Topics Niki Loves to Speak About:
Niki's message is to help women discover life doesn’t have to be pain free to be full! Whether your audience is facing trauma, seasons of fear, or needs wisdom and insights for THRIVING not just SURVIVING, Niki has a beautiful message to share!
- We don’t need to wait for the troubles to be over to experience God’s abundant life.
- Joy, connection, laughter and intimacy can be found where there’s currently only worry, anger, and exhaustion.
- It’s OK to laugh when all you want to do is cry.
- Use the 7 practices to thrive and not just survive, no matter what life’s thrown your way
- Replace old habits with new tools, to carve a more full life right where you are.
- Replace the lies our situation tells us with the truth God’s love reveals to us.
WHAT KIND OF GOD ALLOWS SUFFERING?
- Personalization – the belief our suffering is all our fault
- Pervasiveness – the belief our suffering will affect every area of our lives
- Permanence – the belief that we will always feel this way
HEAR GOD’S STILL SMALL VOICE AGAINST THE ROAR OF THE WORLD
- Distinguish between the voice of God, the enemy, the world and our own “mind talk”
- Use both sides of your brain to actively listen to God.
- Tune out the world and tune into God to find the answer to life’s two most important questions.
- Checking out God’s credentials to determine if He’s worthy of our trust.
- Name and shame the fear fueled lies we believe when our world is rocked.
- Replace the lies with God’s love.
“Having Niki speak at St Mary’s was an absolute gift. Her vulnerability, sense of humor and passionate reliance on God’s faithfulness in the midst of the chaos of life, was both inspiring and life changing for our congregation. Her ability to speak so openly about the challenge of living life in fullness in the face of adversity paved the way for an incredibly powerful time of ministry after her talk. “
REV BEN JONES, ST MARY’S, LONDON, ENGLAND